Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
November 18, 2012
File Size
1.9 KB
Mature Content
Yes
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
1,711 (1 today)
Favourites
11 (who?)
Comments
7,475
×
Mature Content Filter is On
(Contains: sexual themes and ideologically sensitive material)
You walks around the town when you pass by an old closed factory. When you pass right in front of the door you can hear a small whimpering, like of someone tired or in pain. Attracted by this sound you go inside and find a very curious scene. In the middle there is a charizard, all tied up. His hands were tied behind his back and there was a spreader bar keeping his feet apart. His wings were well tied with thick rope. His head was all covered in a well made mask of thick leather, with two small holes for his nostrils, in his neck a collar with a short chain stuck in the ground, forcing him in the place. Above him there is a gallon filled with water with his tail inside, forcing him too keep his tail raised to keep his flame from being extinguished by the water. This and the chain force him to be in a very submissive position. What do you do?

a)You release him. (this option is a good thing, it seems easy to take his tail off of the gallon and there is a key that opens the chain, but will take time to take him of the ropes and the mask, and in this time the one who imprisoned him may appear again, and it's not fun at all)
b)You decide to have some "fun" with him. (With the mask he has a low supply of air, and he seems very tired from having to keep his tail up, he may even faint, what will make his tail go down and be extinguished by the water, making him die. It's fun, but also very dangerous)
c)You take him home (It is a safer option, and can even be a little fun)
d)Take him home as your new slave (this is not the option a saint would choose, but it is fun)
e)You decide to leave and pretend that you never were there (Coward!)
f)You pull down his tail, making the flame go off and killing him. (You sick bastard!)
g)You search for his captor and submit to him. (You seem to really like bondage.)
Here is a situation. So, what do you choose to do?

Another from the CYAO series, I really liked that ones.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconshinobidigidestined:
ShinobiDigidestined Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
C and A I would get his tail out of the danger and undo the chains before leaving with him. Once home, I would get my tools and cut off his bindings off and then send him on his way.
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
He groans as you approaches
Reply
:iconshinobidigidestined:
ShinobiDigidestined Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
(Mind if I'm human on this one?) "Easy there, I'm gonna get you out of here." I said getting his tail out of imediate danger and allowing it to fall to the ground in a twitching mass of tired muscles before I snatched the keys from where they were and unhooked them from his limbs. Rubbing his muzzle covered mask, I said "It's too dangerous to take the time to take off the rest of your bindings here so come with me and we'll get them off at my home ok?"
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
He whines, and nods
Reply
:iconshinobidigidestined:
ShinobiDigidestined Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
I walk him out of the warehouse and we cautiously make our way to my house. Once there, I grab a hand saw and cut the rope away from his wings before I take a VERY sharp pen knife slice off the leather strap holding the muzzle on. Taking a step back, I said "How's that big guy?"
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
"B-b-better... T-t-thank y-you..."
Reply
:iconshinobidigidestined:
ShinobiDigidestined Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2015
I gestured to the garage door and said "Well you can leave whenever you want. I'm personally hungry though so I'm going to make some grub, you can join me if you want."
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2015
He looks at you, and his belly growls out loudly
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconscienceguy10:
scienceguy10 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2014
(May I do this rp?)
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2014
Yeah, sure ^^

We can do this trhough notes, if you plan this to be 18+
Reply
:iconscienceguy10:
scienceguy10 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2014
(I do so could you send the note please?)
Reply
:iconstarflight98:
Starflight98 Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
A, then C. I like Charizard as a species, and this one needs a good home and someone to love him (not in a perverted way). But I might have some fun with him from time to time...
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Sep 10, 2014
He whines when he feels someone approaching him
Reply
:iconstarflight98:
Starflight98 Featured By Owner Sep 11, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I speak to him softly so he doesn't get upset (anymore than he already is, anyway).
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Sep 11, 2014
He still whines, but more softly
Reply
:iconstarflight98:
Starflight98 Featured By Owner Sep 12, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I start gently stroking his wing for a moment before attempting to get his tail down safely.
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2014
He relaxes
Reply
:iconstarflight98:
Starflight98 Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I remove the leather mask after freeing his tail so he can breathe.
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2014
He gasps and coughs as he finally can breathe freely
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconstarflight98:
Starflight98 Featured By Owner Sep 11, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I speak softly to him so he doesn't get upset.
Reply
Hidden by Commenter
:iconrtrumble50:
rtrumble50 Featured By Owner Sep 7, 2014  Student Artist
Oh I didn't realize this was a rp sorry hehe
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2014
A, so?
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014  Student Writer
A and I'm a male feralgator 
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014
He whines on his bounds
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014  Student Writer
I slash his resriants 
"get out of here quickly 
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014
He got up, and runs away as fast as he can
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014  Student Writer
I looked for the captor 
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014
You see no one
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014  Student Writer
Decides to leave 
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2014
As you turns around, you meet a bulky Haxorus looking pissed at you
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icontelokey:
Telokey Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2014
A male Weavile - attempted A. I try and free him, but am captured before i manage to free him.
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2014
OKay ^^
Reply
:icontelokey:
Telokey Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2014
I sprint to the Charizard and begin sawing at some of the rope with my claws. (would you mind if I make myself an anthro Weavile, or do you prefer normal pokemon?)
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2014
(I prefer normal pokemon)
Reply
:icontelokey:
Telokey Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2014
I sprint to the Charizard and begin trying to cut through some of the rope with my claws. The Charizard begins struggling, but I continue to cut. Then I realize, he's trying to warn me. Too late to react, I feel something knock me over onto the ground, stunning me.
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2014
You trun around, to see a HUGE Tyranitar looking down at you
Reply
:icontelokey:
Telokey Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2014
"What did you do that for? I'm trying to help this Charizard!" I shout at the Tyranitar.
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2014
He chuckles "What makes you think he wants help?"
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icontelokey:
Telokey Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2014
Perhaps I am placed in a perilous situation too, but you can decide.
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014  Student Writer
Mind if I start this one again? 
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014
Don't you prefer to do the notes?
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014  Student Writer
I meant start it again
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014
Oh! If you want.
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014  Student Writer
I'll do a and I'm a male Sceptile
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014
Maybe ^^
Reply
:icongrovyle9955:
Grovyle9955 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014  Student Writer
I start untiring him 
Reply
:iconplatinedragon2:
PlatineDragon2 Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2014
Hi whines as he feels someone touching him
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconplanet1337:
Planet1337 Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2014
A, male emolga.
Reply
Add a Comment: